Class schedule is below and a few items to note:
- CrossFit classes have a Level 1 Certified CrossFit coach instructing the class
- Open gym is “free time” to practice skills or make up a workout you missed
- Personal training sessions can be scheduled for 1:1 or group specific coaching
- Class schedules are subject to change due to holidays and will be communicated to members via Facebook and email
- Experienced CrossFit athletes dropping in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior (drop-in’s are $15)
- If you are NEW to CrossFit and want to schedule your first 1:1 consultation and on-boarding session, text Tristan at the same number above.
MONDAY – FRIDAY:
- CrossFit Classes: 5:30 a.m., 6:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
- Exception – no 6:30 p.m. on Fridays
- Noon class offered only Monday and Fridays (must be signed up 24 hours in advance on Triib app)
- Open Gym: 3:30 p.m.
- Other open gym times may be added based on coach availability and member demand
- Childcare: offered Monday through Thursday at 5:30 p.m. class (must sign up 24 hours in advance on Triib app). It is $1.50 per child, per class.
- CrossFit Classes: 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Open Gym: 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Childcare: 9 a.m. class, must sign up 24 hours in advance ($1.50 per child, per class).
- Open Gym: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
*Classes may be cancelled due to inclement weather – if so, those signed up for the class will be notified by 7 p.m. the night before via text message.
Click the button below for the most up-to-date schedule.
1410 Sadlier Circle West Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46239