MONDAY – FRIDAY:
- CrossFit Classes: 5:30 a.m., 6:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 4:15 p.m., 5:30 p.m. & 6:45 p.m.
- Noon class offered only Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
- Exception – no 6:45 p.m. class on Fridays
- Open Gym: Five slots are available for Open Gym during the 4:15 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. classes
- Note – no 6:45 p.m. Open Gym or Class on Fridays
- Childcare: Currently on hold due to Covid restrictions. Normal schedule is childcare offered Monday through Thursday during the 5:30 p.m. class
- You must sign up 24 hours in advance on our Triib app
- It is $1.50 per child, per class
- CrossFit Classes: 8 a.m. and 9:15 a.m.
- Childcare: Currently on hold due to Covid restrictions. Usual schedule is we provide Childcare during the 9:15 a.m. class
- For childcare, you must sign up 24 hours in advance ($1.50 per child, per class).
- Open Gym: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Click the button below for the most up-to-date schedule.
Our Location: 1410 Sadlier Circle West Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46239
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT CLASSES:
- You must sign up for the class at least an hour before hand in our Triib app, otherwise if no one is signed up that class will be cancelled.
- CrossFit classes have a Level 1 or 2 Certified CrossFit coach instructing the class
- Open gym is “free time” to practice skills or make up a workout you missed
- Class schedules are subject to change due to holidays
- Classes may be cancelled due to inclement weather – if so, those signed up for the class will be notified by 7 p.m. the night before via text message
- Experienced CrossFit athletes dropping in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior (drop-in’s are $15)
- If you are NEW to CrossFit and want to participate in our On-Ramp beginners class, then please email us at email@example.com